- Date: March 11, 2021
Round Table Moderator: Rob Bates (JCK Magazine)
- Garry Holloway (Holloway Diamonds, Australia)
- Michael Schlamandiger (Swarovski, Austria)
- Dan Scott (Lab-grown Diamond magazine, USA)
- Sean Moore (Borsheims, USA)
Special Guest: Antoinette Matlins (Book author and Consumer Advocate, USA)
Some of questions panel will try to answer are:
- What got panelists interested in/what’s their relation to natural and lab-grown diamonds?
- Where do you see the prices of natural and lab-grown diamonds going?
- What is the trade’s view of the lab-grown diamonds product?
- What is the consumers’ view of the product in relation to natural diamonds?
- Any gemological challenges in differentiation natural and lab-grown diamonds?
- Any misconceptions/thoughts about the production process (HPHT vs. CVD)?
- Any thoughts on whether “as grown” should be a marketing peg or identified on reports?