We offer standard and advanced workshops and education programs on an ongoing basis at major gemological centres around the world and in Vancouver, Canada.
At GRI, all research findings are utilized to develop educational lectures, programs and workshops, on a wide variety of gemological issues. We offer standard and advanced workshops and education programs on an ongoing basis at major gemological centres around the world and Vancouver.
Due to the international recognition of Branko Deljanin, known as an expert gemologist for testing of colourless and colored diamonds, CGL-GRS education programs have been presented in 17 countries on 4 continents at more than 50 workshops to over 1,000 international participants.
One to Three Days Workshops and Programs:
- Basic Diamond Program – grading of polished diamonds and ID of diamond simulants
- Basic Coloured Stone Program – (testing common gems with standard instruments)
- Rough Diamond Grading – (sorting, morphology and evaluation of gem quality rough diamonds)
- Intermediate Pearl, Opal, and Jade – (type of pearls, opals, and jade treatments)
- Intermediate Diamonds – (Identification of synthetic diamonds with standard instruments)
- Advanced Coloured Stone Program – (ID of synthetic and treated rubies, sapphires and emeralds)
- Advanced Diamonds – (ID of coloured diamonds and treatments with Advanced Instruments)
We also do Corporate Training and Private Customized workshops and lessons for trade and privates.
Seating limited to 30 for standard programs, maximum 20 for Intermediate and Advanced Programs.
No previous knowledge required for basic programs, necessary for intermediate/advanced programs.
Branko Deljanin is the founder and co-organizer of the annual Mediterranean Gem and Jewellery Conference and Mediterranean School of Gemmology with IGL Lab in Greece in 2013. The mission of the conference is to educate, and help people understand the properties of diamonds, gems and jewellery, providing members of the industry with networking opportunities and information that is essential in the creation of a sustainable, successful business. To register for the Conference and see the detailed program of practical workshops, listing the international experts who present on a broad range of subjects but crucial topics that are most worrisome to Jewellers, Gem Dealers and Appraisers. please visit www.gemconference.com